Massive games like GTA V, Star Wars Battlefront II, or any more graphic demanding games require oppressive processing powers. You already know that, and that’s why you selected the excellent Ryzen 7 3700x processor which is capable enough to help you achieve that. But what is equally important is the motherboard on which you will use this processor.
Selection requires plenty of time because you need to look for not only the best motherboards out there but also the ones that support your chosen processor. The most crucial part is the chipset. For Ryzen 7 3700x, the best fits are B450 and X570.
And if you are in a hurry, feel free to check out our Top Pick which is MSI MPG X570. The reason is not only that it supports AMD Ryzen 7 3700x processor, but also it has a budget pricing, supports 2nd & 3rd Gen processors as well as built-in wifi support.
- 1 10 Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 3700x
- 1.1 1-MSI MPG x570 Gaming Plus
- 1.2 2-ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
- 1.3 3-Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming
- 1.4 Do You need to update BIOS before installing Ryzen 7 3700x?
- 1.5 4-MSI B450 Gaming PRO Carbon
- 1.6 5-ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
- 1.7 6-Gigabyte B450M DS3H
- 1.8 FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1.9 7-MSI B450 Tomahawk
- 1.10 8-ASRock B450M MicroATX
- 1.11 9-MSI MEG X570 ACE Motherboard
- 1.12 10-MSI ProSeries B450M
10 Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 3700x
ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming
MSI B450 Gaming PRO Carbon
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
MSI MEG X570 ACE Motherboard